Railroad Grade Fine Accompaniments delivers all organic seasonal cocktail syrups, shrubs, bitters, pickled items and more. Made in Mill Valley, RRG gathers produce from local stores, farmers markets and our own garden.
RRG products are available for restaurants, bars, markets and the home cocktail bar. Our products are just as good for non-alcoholic hot and cold beverages, as well as food items. We also provide cocktail recipe recommendations, as many of our products are seasonally dependent, our menu design reflects the time of year and fruits and vegetables that are in abundance.
Named after the Marin County trails where we call home
Infusions & Bitters
Shrubs & Pickles
Cascade Simple Syrups
One week lead time for orders. $12.00 per bottle
New items for Fall/Winter
– Maple Grapefruit Simple Syrup
– Falernum Lemon Simple Syrup
– Blood Orange Simple Syrup
– Honey Pear Simple Syrup
Past Seaons: Still Available. $12.00 per
– Blackberry Strawberry Lavender Simple Syrup
– Blueberry Jalapeño Simple Syrup
– Raspberry Thyme Simple Syrup
– Strawberry Basil Simple Syrup
– Burnt Brown Sugar Ginger Simple Syrup
– Peach Ginger Lemon Simple Syrup
– Lavender Simple Syrup
– Cinamon SImple Syrup
– Blueberry Vanilla Orange Peel Simple Syrup
– Strawberry Lemon Peel Simple Syrup
– Celery Basil Simple Syrup
– Grilled Pineapple Cilantro Simple Syrup
– Cherry Triple Mint (out of season)
Lost Trail Infusions & Bitters
$12.00 per 12oz. bottle, one week lead time
– Whiskey and White Cherries
– Bourbon and Peach
– Whiskey and Apricot
– Tequila with Lime and Blueberries
– Rum with Pineapple and Mint
– Vodka with Clementine, Blueberry and Mint
Bitters: $17.00 per 12oz. bottle, six week lead time. $10.00 per 5oz. bottle.
high proof alcohol base, dried raisins, dried cherries, vanilla bean, pepper, thyme and cloves. Six weeks lead time for orders.
tequila base, orange peel, lemon peel, ginger, vanilla.
Nice summer or anytime.
Cin City Bitters
Bourbon base, cinnamon, cloves, star anise,
vanilla, cardamom, rosemary.
Bourbon Based Grapefruit Bitters
Grapefruit & Vanilla
whole vanilla bean, pepper corns, star anise.
Grapefruit & Thyme
red grapes, thyme, pepper corns, clove.
4 Sisters Tinctures
Water based. One week lead time for orders.
Garnishes are priced depending on availability and seasonality.
Please inquire about pricing directly.
– Earl Grey Maple Syrup
– Chamomile Maple Syrup
– Hibiscus Maple Ginger
3 Wells Shrubs
At least one week lead time: $10.00 per 12oz. bottle
– Blueberry Jalapeño
– Strawberry mint
– Celery cilantro
– Blackberry Strawberry
– Basil Celery
– Raspberry Thyme
3 Wells Pickled Items
Old Vermont family recipe done in three ways
Vinegar, Water, and 50% water/50% vinegar. $8.00
– Cucumber pickles three ways
– Dilly beans (pickled green beans three ways)
– Pickled melon rinds three ways
– Pickled asparagus three ways
– Preserved lemons and oranges.
– Pickled beets, onions, tomatoes, celery, carrots,
radishes, shoshito peppers, jalapeño peppers,
artichokes, green/yellow/red peppers, green tomatoes.
May include a medley of carrot, celery, pepper, and onion, or other mix of any of the above items, or as individual items.
Garnishes & Finish
Pricing depending on availability
– Candied Ginger